Question:
Recognise this street?
2008-06-22 08:01:24 UTC
http://img385.imageshack.us/img385/6809/14536699lx7.jpg

I know it's pretty unlikely that anyone will know this since it really just looks like any other back street in England, but I'd appreciate any help. All I know is that it's possibly close to Bulwarks Lane... I've also been given "Richmond Street" and "Walton Crescent" though I've no idea how reliable those are.
Seven answers:
2008-06-26 07:56:40 UTC
Looks like Walton Lane off Richmond Road. Ued to live there.

:)
2008-06-22 08:05:30 UTC
FREAKY!

Answer Mine?

https://answersrip.com/question/index?qid=20080622080239AArI0Z7&r=w

Ox
Tony B
2008-06-22 08:09:59 UTC
Looks like Jack the Rippers stomping grounds.
?
2008-06-22 08:04:30 UTC
A quiet night in Diagon Alley.
The Geezer