Question:
Replace US driver's license from abroad?
Kathy P
2008-10-05 02:36:05 UTC
I'm traveling in the UK and had my wallet stolen, including my CA driver's license. Does anyone know of any way to replace it from outside the US, or even report it stolen?
Two answers:
2008-10-05 02:44:15 UTC
Report it to local police, and check out this site:

http://www.dmv.ca.gov/dl/checklists/duplicate.htm
?
2016-12-01 13:46:57 UTC
particular and be conscious there is not any such factor as a international driving force License (all and sundry sell that are scammers) regardless of the undeniable fact that there is a a variety of factor as international drivers enable although all it rather is is only your license translated into quite a few languages and your u . s . drivers license remains to be required inclusive of the enable